Job description / Role
Opening for SOC-Assistant Manager - UAE
• Job Title: SOC - Assistant Manager
• SOC Assistant Manager- 10+ experience in GSOC environment (WIPRP/Microsoft, etc.)
• Technology Years of Experience
• Crowd Strike
• Security analytics and SIEM
• Threat hunting kit
• Big Data
Raqmiyat is an associate of Al Ghurair Group of Companies -UAE, which has been one of the leading IT Services & Staff augmentation companies in the UAE for the last 30 years. Raqmiyat is headquartered in UAE & has 2 offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi with its Software Development Centres in Deira, Dubai with an Offshore Development Centre in Chennai, INDIA. Raqmiyat has its fully-owned office and development centre with excellent facilities in Chennai to cater the needs of IT consulting & software development.
• Note: add skill in CV-Kindly update this word in CV Roles & Responsibilities, Please mention Knowledge in Other tools apart from experience Skill.
• Location: Abu Dhabi-UAE
• Duration: 12 months renewable
• Please confirm for the salary of ------ AED +Medical for Self + Employment Visa for Self + Annual Vocation Leave, Up & down Air ticket
• (Consultant has to take care of his own Food, accommodation and internal transportation, Medical Insurance for Family & Family VISA & Annual Air tickets for Family)
Please confirm and share your Updated CV and the latest Photograph along with the following details:
• Total exp.
• Relevant Exp.
• Current Company
• Current CTC
• Expected CTC
• Current Location
• Notice Period
• Contact No
• Alternative Contact No(Mandatory)
• Reason for job change
• Passport Validity
• VISA Status
• Email Id.
• Degree Attested Certificate in MOFA - Yes or No
• Police Clearance Certificate Yes or No
• Interested for 12 months Renewable contract - Yes or No
• No family Benefits from Raqmiyat, Are you accepted Yes/No
• No food, Accommodation from Raqmiyat , are you accepted Yes/No
• Are you interested for Abu Dhabi-UAE location Yes or No
• Do you have Education & Previous Company Documents
About the Company
Raqmiyat, a leading Systems Integration and IT Services company founded in 1983 in the United Arab Emirates, provides world class business solutions through its expertise in various domains and partnership with international firms of repute.
Raqmiyat is one of the Al Ghurair Group of Companies and an ISO 9001:2000 & CMMI Level 3 certified organization. We enable our clients to create and execute their digital transformation strategies. Our service is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
PA / Proposals Administrator