Job description / Role
Are you passionate about being in the front lines of Cyberdefense?
Do you enjoy compacting attacks, analyzing and investigating incidents Then, we are looking for you!
SOC Level 2 Analyst Job Responsibilities:
- 24x7 Real-Time Monitoring, Detection, Analysis & Response for security events.
- Participate in incident handling efforts in response to a detected security incident.
- Monitor the Security Information and Event Management System (SIEM) and follow up all related security incidents and events.
- Perform supervisory/leadership responsibilities
- Report to SOC Management any major problems or issues that need to be addressed.
- Perform forensic analysis and data recovery, and penetration testing.
- Configuration and administration of security systems and tools.
- Perform network/system/application/log intrusion detection analysis and trending.
- Maintain/ Update SOC Ticketing & Knowledgebase systems.
- 3-5 years previous Security Operations Centre Experience in conducting security investigations
- Demonstrated skills in digital investigations including: computer forensics, network forensics, malware analysis and memory analysis
- Ability to analyze data, such as logs or packets captures, from various sources within the enterprise and draw conclusions regarding past and future security incidents. Be a self-starter.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong written communication skills and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of IT including multiple operating systems and system administration
- Strong understanding of security incident management, malware management and vulnerability management processes A Bachelor's Degree / Diploma in a relevant area of study with a preference for Information Security, Computer Science or Computer Engineering
About the Company
A leading telecom and information technology company in UAE.