Job description / Role
Oversee the operation and optimal performance of the SOC team, ensuring appropriate policies are put into place regarding information security, threat and incident mitigation.
A leading institution in the region seeking to improve their cyber security operations.
* Support the Information Security Operations team to drive cyber threat intelligence and manage incident response through event analysis, triage, and investigation.
* Design and implement technologies related to cyber and threat defense operations regarding threat hunting and logic creation.
* Manage the escalation of information security incidents and breaches, overseeing the deployment of relevant follow-up activities through action reports and root cause analysis.
* Recommend, plan, and execute strategic projects related to the Security Operations Center in liaison with ITD, Attack Surface Reduction team, and Business Continuity Management stakeholders.
* Senior level position with scope to strategize and improve information security initiatives.
* Opportunity to set up and lead a SOC center.
* 10+ years of focused cyber defense security experience in the finance industry and proven team management experience.
* Experience in setting up and managing a large SOC team, in a financial services team.
* Expertise in SIEM, Data Leakage Prevention, Cloud Technologies, and Incident Response Platform.
* Certifications in one or more of CCIE, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, PMP, ITIL, COBIT, CIA, CRMA, CIP, CEH, GPEN.
* Strong working knowledge of ISO 27001, PCI DSS, SWIFT, NESA, or related information security regulatory standards.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Cyber Security Manager
DKV International Real Estate
Cyber Security Manager
Strategy Consulting Manager - Technology Practice - Tier One Firm
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Head of IT
Calvin James Recruitment