Job description / Role
SOC Operator/Analyst (Tier 1 & Tier 2)
About the Role:
As a SOC Operator/Analyst (Tier 1 and Tier 2), you will be responsible for monitoring in-house and client security alerts/incidents while working shifts. Primary responsibilities include participating in threat actor based investigations, creating new detection methodologies, and providing expert support to alerting, incident response and monitoring functions.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
• Monitoring computer networks for security issues.
• Monitoring SIEM and related security technologies to detect and evaluate security events.
• Correlating and analyzing security events
• Performing and analyzing system and application scans.
• Investigating security breaches and other cyber security incidents.
• Documenting security breaches and assess the damage they cause.
• Following operational processes and procedures to analyze, identify, escalate, and assist in remediation of critical information security incidents.
• Maintaining a strong awareness of the current threat landscape
• 2+ years of IT Security Experience.
• Minimum of 1 year Security Operations Center
• BSc in Computer Science or related IT field.
• Experience with any of the following Security Information and Event (SIEM) tools including Logrhythm, IBM Qradar, Splunk, AlienVault, Exabeam.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
• Natural curiosity and excellent problem solving skills
• Experience in threat and Vulnerability Management.
• Experience with Case Management/Ticketing software.
• Experience with SOAR products.
• Certified in any of the following: Security+, Network+, and/or CISSP certification (preferred).
About the Company
Executive Solutions is a different breed of talent consultancy. Driven by a unique philosophy, we think differently and act differently from the pack. Were here to do one thing: to improve our clients businesses by finding, focusing and delivering the most talented people.
We dont just do traditional contingency recruitment. Discovering talent is much more than just matching a CV to a vacancy - its about understanding companys corporate culture and ensuring a comprehensive match. We believe that in order to find the right candidate we must understand the motivations and ambitions of senior management, which is reflected in our personal approach when partnering with a client.
Executive Solutions is your trusted talent solutions partner head quartered in Dubai, specialising in direct talent, tailored talent and HR talent solutions, along with Nationalisation initiatives throughout the Middle East. Driven by a unique philosophy, we incorporate innovative and comprehensive talent management solutions each tailored to suit what our clients need.
IT Support Engineer - Urgent - Tax Free Salary
Beaconhouse School System
|Al Ain||19 Mar|
Lindner Middle East
Server Administration, Customer Support, Tech Support