Job description / Role
Middle East Executive are currently working with a large holding group with multiple business units throughout the Middle East, who are looking for a SOC Team Lead (L2) to be based at their head office in Dubai.
Essentially this should be a person with in-depth security operations knowledge and should be able to shadow the info SEC Manager to help him with his day to day responsibilities and act as an authoritative contact for Level 2 Analysts which means SOC L2 experience is essential.
Overview for the role;
• To contribute to operation of the Security operations center in triaging security incidents and proactively monitoring the digital assets of the company.
• Operating within the policies and SOPs of the organization, this level of analysts are the first line of defense in terms of raising/escalating critical incidents and attacks.
• Specific areas of responsibility involves reviewing the SIEM for security logs and find the correlation between the logs and record findings against the incidents.
• Other relational security tools like End point security solution, Privilege access management, Email security solution etc. will also be involved in the everyday triage of the incidents and further analysis.
This role will have a succession plan to grow into a more senior position within the business and is offering a package between 10,000 - 12,000 AED, depending on experience.
AED 10,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Job knowledge & experience required:
• Prior experience in working with a SIEM tool, corelating logs and analysing logs from all systems of an enterprise network
• Good understanding of Active directory, Servers, Cloud technologies, Networking, Endpoint security, Email security, Office 365 and perimeter security.
• Previously assessed, developed and implemented, operationalized, and documented comprehensive security technologies and processes
• Solid understanding of a range of compliance, regulatory, and legal requirements and relevant principles, best practices, and standards across multiple industries (e.g., PCI, SOX, GLBA, CSA, PCI, NIST, ISO, IEEE, FedRAMP, HIPAA, and TCG)
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
IT Manager (Systems & Applications Development)
Middle East Executive
Cyber Security Analyst
Ignite Search & Selection
IT Analyst (Information Security)
Middle East Executive
IT Network Manager