Job description / Role
This is a 6 months contract role for EXPO2020. Candidates should be based in the UAE and available immediately.
• Deliver valuable, insightful and relevant copy and related content for internal and external use.
• The content should be purposeful, branded copy for targeted personas, promotions and programs that drives relevant engagement for marketing collateral, website, videos, presentations, e mailers, social media.
• Manage all content related to District 2020 social media channels and website, including copy writing, creative content conceptualization (with the brand team)
• Day-to-day social media community management as well as editing and publishing social media content, working with the brand team
• Responsible for creating and maintaining posting schedule & tying promotion to all social platforms
• Monitoring and reporting social media content performance utilizing strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
• Assisting in executing and cascading online marketing campaigns & content across brand channels; i.e. content curation, planning, scheduling
• Deploying digital media tactics, such as SEO, online marketing, email marketing
• Develop long-term social media strategy that aligns with the team's Marketing objectives, and fulfill all associated responsibilities liaising with brand team on creative asset conceptualization
• Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content
• Manage and execute email marketing strategy by creating HTML emails
• Report on data analytics, against KPIs, and adjust strategies and tactics for optimization accordingly
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Ability to work under pressure, against deadlines and strong-problem-solving capabilities
• Creative thinking, ability to originate ideas and concepts
• Be up to date with the latest trends & best practices in online marketing
• Have proven experience in social media marketing & campaigns
• Strong understanding of social media algorithms
• Strong understanding of website and digital media analytics
• Strong understanding of social media paid promotion
• Strong English & Arabic is a must
• Strong knowledge and experience in LinkedIn preferred
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Lead
A Leading Contracting Group In The UAE.
TGC Middle East
Digital Marketing Manager
Yardstick Marketing Management
Social Media and Digital Marketing Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services