Job description / Role
• Support Restaurants’ Social Media accounts and activities
• Key support for all administrative matters for restaurants’ social media accounts and be the Social Media team’s
• Liaise and work closely with restaurants’ operations teams to ensure seamless operations during social media activities and efforts
• Maintain existing standard operating procedures for managing the social media accounts
• Content creation and development
• Engaging and responding to communities
• Event/Post-event support
• Has at least 2 years of working experience in a related field such as F&B/Operations/Marketing in Tourism or any hospitality-related environment
• User knowledge of all popular Social Media platforms and tools
• A team player who works to ensure team goals are met or exceeded
• Has a well-groomed and professional appearance
• Able to handle multiple tasks efficiently and in an organized way
• Adaptable and versatile to thrive in a dynamic environment
About the Company
Louzan Fashion is a luxury Ladies Abaya and Sheila brand for the contemporary Arabian lady.
Crafted tailoring that is individual and elegant for everyday, formal and special occasions.
A considered collection of fabrics, stitching and finishes are combined together to deliver truly bespoke fashion that blends edgy styles with traditional cuts.
Starting with a single outlet in Al Ain during 2003, Louzan has now added to its name 16 more outlets spread over Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Muscat, Sohar, Salalah, Doha. The supply of innovative modern designs of Abayas and Sheilas are done at the manufacturing arm (88,000 sqft) of the Group in Al Ain Industrial Area. Other than supplying to the retail outlets the Group also exports to countries across the GCC and Egypt. The Group optimistically contributes to the blooming industry of Abaya and Sheila, and special care is being taken to synchronize the highly creative and experienced team to innovate new distinct designs in each and every product.