Job description / Role
6 months, full-time, (PAID)
Who we are
Our agency covers end-to-end influencer marketing services, from insights, segmentation, marketing strategy, campaign planning & execution to content production. We have strong relationships with Sports, lifestyle, top high street fashion and beauty brands, gaming brands to multinational corporates.
What we are looking for
The ideal candidate is energetic, enthusiastic and committed. They enjoy taking ownership of tasks whilst having an inquisitive mind to help them learn and develop. This role would suit a motivated individual, complemented with good organisational skills, ability to set priorities, be flexible and adaptable in a fast-changing environment.
- Offer creative ideas to develop exciting campaigns and encourage clients to understand the importance of creativity and innovation throughout projects
- Prepare and deliver proposals presentations to new and existing clients.
- Participate in the execution of social media marketing campaigns
- Demonstrate strong project management skills: anticipate issues and seek relevant intervention to get them resolved
- Full-time, Internship
- Contract length: 6 months
- Recent Graduate or less than a year experience in marketing
- Arabic Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Arabic and English);
- An eye for detail is essential
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
- Good organisational and time management skills
- A willingness to work long hours as needed, often under pressure
About the Company
Insight led, culturally intelligent, globally relevant. We offer certainty, using performance data and insight to run tailor-made influencer and social marketing campaigns, delivering guaranteed digital results for our clients - that will outperform other channels. We don’t just guarantee a performance uplift, you can watch it happen.