Social Media & Content Creation Trainee
Job description / Role
Social Media & Content Creation Trainee at EV Labs
We are looking for a creative automotive enthusiast to join our fast-paced start-up environment at Chalhoub Greenhouse. The ideal candidate will be a motivated and creative individual with experience in social media management and content creation, who can assist in planning, executing, and optimizing our online marketing efforts.
What you'll be doing
- Develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase brand awareness and drive customer engagement (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and TikTok)
- Create content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Create, maintain, and update monthly content calendars, newsletters, and websites
- Engage with our audience through social media channels and respond to comments and messages in brand tone of voice
- Monitor and analyse social media metrics to inform and improve strategy
- Launch optimized online ads through Google AdWords, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc. to increase brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Track and analyse marketing data to improve future campaigns, including social media metrics, email open and click rates, and website traffic
- Research and analyse industry trends to keep the company up to date on the latest product, marketing strategies and tactics
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in design, marketing, communications, or a related field
- Excellent design, copywriting, editing (photo/video/text), and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with social media strategy and content creation. Google AdWords, email campaigns, and SEO are a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Interest in sustainable mobility and EV cars
- Excellent organizational, planning, and multi-tasking skills
- Exceptional early career professionals and students graduating before May 1st are encouraged to apply
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.