Job description / Role
Are you a superstar Content Writer with a flair for the written word across any medium and can write anything from attention-grabbing social posts to intricate stories in the form of a blog post?
We are looking for a Content Writer with strong skills in social media management. You will work within a fast-paced marketing team where you will work alongside another content writer to generate engaging articles, killer posts and always be up-to-date with the latest news in the market.
Who we are looking for:
The true nature of this role is to become our inbound content marketing champion. You’re an analytical, socially savvy “digital native” who gets search engine optimization and has experience with social media and a strong understanding of the fundamentals of content marketing. Ideally, you can demonstrate this by showing off a portfolio of articles, posts and content you have created before and show off some technical knowledge in SEO and social channel management.
• Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
• Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
• Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
• Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
• Prepare and manage our monthly content calendar
• Schedule and publish social media posts
• Monitor our social media accounts and respond to queries in a timely manner
• Monitor and respond to our online reviews
• Develop and execute social media strategies to boost the company's online presence
• Create video content/scripts for YouTube
• Use analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and other social media listening tools to oversee our online performance
• BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
• Fluent in English (oral and written). Arabic fluency is preferred.
• Have thorough knowledge of all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube, etc.)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with Social Media Management Tools (Hootsuite, Sprout Social, etc.)
• Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Experience using social media tools (Canva, Splice etc.) is a bonus
• Highly motivated and creative
• Open to learning new things as well as to leave his/her comfort zone
• Ability to work with tight deadlines
This position is based in Dubai, UAE. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, a high-energy environment and lots of room for personal and professional growth. If this sounds like you, then we’d like to meet you!
About the Company
Founded in 2009, Virtuzone's mission is to remove the complexities of company setup in the UAE so that our clients can focus 100% on running their businesses. Whether you are a startup, a small business, or an individual simply requiring your own trade licence, with Virtuzone you won't have to lose even a night's sleep worrying about the red tape involved with the UAE free zone and mainland company setup process.
That's because we do all the heavy lifting for you. While the technical, administrative, and financial aspects of setting up a business in the UAE can seem challenging, with the right support the process is far more straightforward and affordable than you might think.
Virtuzone provides just that type of support, and it's what has led us to become the leading company setup specialists in Dubai and the UAE. More than 15,000 entrepreneurs have trusted us to set up their companies, and almost 90% of our clients renew their trade licence with us every year going forward.
Ecommerce Content Writer
Right Calibre Executive Search
Media Officer - Expo 2020
Big Fish Recruitment
Social Media and Digital Marketing Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services
TGC Middle East
Digital Marketing Manager