Job description / Role
Undertaking marketing projects, creative campaigns, promotional events and manage social media campaigns.
• Coordinate all social media activities.
• Provide continuous coverage of news stories and take photos and video shoots of events and activities involving UOBD faculty, staff and students on and off campus.
• Develop content for social media campaigns in a style that appeals to young audiences and attracts them to apply to UOBD.
• Assess and report on the effectiveness of social media campaigns.
• Perform other related functions.
• Bachelor in Marketing, Business Administration, Arts, Communication, Multimedia.
• Fresh graduate. 1 year of experience would be preferred.
Other Skills / Requirements:
• Knowledge in digital media communications.
• Creative thinking out of the box.
• High level of professionalism in technical details in digital solutions.
About the Company
The University of Balamand Dubai (UOBD) was established in the UAE in 2017 as a private, independent institution of higher learning, located at Dubai Investments House, Dubai Investments Park (DIP). Licensed by the Ministry of Education (MOE) of the United Arab Emirates, UOBD opened its doors in September 2018. The academic programs offered by UOBD in the different disciplines are accredited by the Commission for Academic Accreditation (CAA) of the MOE; new programs are under review for Initial Accreditation by the CAA. UOBD enjoys the support of Dubai Investments PJSC and builds on the long-standing reputation and legacy of the University of Balamand in Lebanon (UOB). UOBD operates as an independent institution in the UAE under an exclusive license from UOB to use the name and intellectual property of UOB. UOBD follows the North American model in the design of its programs and curricula and in its organizational setup. UOBD’s educational philosophy is based on the liberal education model, which aims to provide students with a transformative, holistic learning experience that enables them to achieve professional success, realize their personal aspirations and contribute to the advancement of society and humankind.
Social Media Coordinator
Social Media and Digital Marketing Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services
Coordinator - Training Center
Arabian Sands Real Estate (ASRE)