Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
Our Social Media Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the strategy, performance and delivery of all digital and physical content across the business, ensuring all content across the portfolio meets business objectives, and is aligned with our overall Brand identity. Forming an integral part of the expression of our Brand, our executive manages the priorities & planning of the wider communications strategy through a balanced view that considers both creative and business needs-ensuring the growth of our client community both in terms of reach and engagement, meeting business KPIs within budget and at scale, and giving visibility to key stakeholders across the team.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ability to create engaging content on social media platforms.
- Ability to use social media reporting tools and scheduling tools to look after reports.
- Understanding of social media marketing, when to engage and when to refrain.
- Strong sense of brand voice to answer inquiries and draft responses when needed.
- Customer Relations experience.
- Ability to think quickly and respond to clients and followers on social channels
- Identify and forge relationships with social media influencers.
- Public Relations / Business Development skills to upsell through inquiries and suggest relevant calls to action.
- Reputation Management skills
- Strong copywriting skills in Arabic and English. - Arabic speaking is essential.
- Basic content creation skills to support the brands presence on social media platforms.
- Flexibility and availability to attend social media inquiries during the weekend.
- A sense of humor and a light passionate personality.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.