Job description / Role
KIKLABB is seeking a passionate, motivated, and experienced social media/digital marketing professional to oversee and execute the content strategy for KIKLABB. You will be a marketing hotshot, ensuring cohesive storylines and high levels of engagement across all social media platforms. She/He will be a storyteller at heart who lives and breathes social media both professionally and personally. Inherently curious and having a desire to learn and grow.
This is a full-time role based in Dubai and an integral part of KIKLABB’s Operations and Marketing Teams. You will be responsible for building and executing the social media/digital marketing strategy aimed at driving our business KPIs. He/she will work closely with the founders, business development, sponsorship, PR and tech teams to formulate effective narratives that position KIKLABB front and centre with its targeted client base.
Key Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
• Devising and implementing digital marketing strategies/campaigns across platforms (desktop, mobile, apps) and channels (PPC, display, email, SEO, social, affiliates, E-com); optimised performance through attribution modelling and A/B testing
• Plan, execute and optimize across Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, and LinkedIn, retargeting, influencer and affiliate advertising campaigns
• Apply a strategy to the CRM data to optimise campaigns targeting and performance leading to an increase in click-through rate
• Create and manage monthly digital marketing calendar, including SEO/SEM activities, marketing database creation, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
• Work with the UX team to define touchpoints for freezone licensing and coworking office space content
• Manage content on the brand’s website and social media channels and monitor performance through analytics and social monitoring tools
• Oversee and manage organisations websites, blogs, social media pages (twitter, YouTube, Facebook pages), driving traffic and engagement
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Collaborate with internal team across business units to create landing pages and optimize user experience and alignment of strategies, tactics and outcomes
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
• Source and create compelling content through producing photo and video shoots, capturing content yourself.
• Actively engage with sponsors and brands associated with KIKLABB, combing their respective hashtags, listening for questions or concerns, and serving as the first touch point that many people have with the company
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption
• At least 3 years of social media experience managing multiple products, ideally within a complex, fast-paced corporate environment operating internationally
• Proficiency with social analytics, social advertising (e.g. Facebook Ads) and SEO is essential
• Entrepreneurial approach as a natural self-starter
• Ability to operate at a higher-level strategic level, as well as more granularly with details and execution of projects
• People person skilled at building and nurturing relationships
• Proactive, driven, detail-oriented, intuitive and creative individual with strong organizational skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously
• University educated, ideally with a degree related to Journalism, Marketing, Communications, English or Education
• Fluent in English (additional fluency in Arabic is preferred)
• Excellent writing, communication, and relationship management skills; sound judgment; and a passion for the ever-evolving world of social media
• Strong experience developing social media assets (both photography and video) is ideal
About the Company
KIKLABB turns our client’s ambitions into results. Launching soon, KIKLABB is a unique Dubai free zone license issuing platform with highly functional co-working spaces/offices, offering complete business service solutions in a bustling, collaborative workspace environment. All located on the iconic QE2 at Mina Rashid, Dubai.
We’re our client’s launch pad, their concierge, their secret weapon, the one who takes care of the boring stuff (business licenses, visas, WiFi, parking, cleaners, etc) so they can get on with making things happen. It's where a waterfront setting inspires fresh authentic ideas. Where networking happens on their doorstep, in a work space used by a diverse group of members with the drive, ambition and passion to take their ideas to the next level.
Whether they’re new to the game or new to the market, KIKLABB's full-service platform gives our clients everything they need to KIKstart their business.
Marketing Social Media Coordinator and Business Development
Digital Marketing Executive
HR Source Consulting
Marketing Account Manager
Multiply Marketing Consultancy
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jul|
Digital Marketing Manager