Job description / Role
• Developing the Social media strategy
• Identifying problems, opportunities within the existing framework and executing plans to develop these areas.
• Convert plans to actionable campaigns in accordance with the brand guidelines.
• Create social media calendar for all regions and manage day-to-day social media activities.
• Manage & execute campaigns in digital & social media landscape.
• Generate and maintain content for all company platforms in use.
• Run Paid Digital Ads on social media channels
• Manage company presence in social networking sites including Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed.
• Monitor trends in online tools, trends and applications.
• Proactively drive the agenda and work with internal teams to develop content for the social media.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, creative, and customer support, to ensure a consistent brand voice and message across all channels.
• Coordinate and leverage content and social media activity across brands and suppliers for the benefit of the company.
• Work closely with the team to manage the company's social media budget and allocate resources effectively.
• Develop and maintain relationships with social media influencers, bloggers, and other key stakeholders in the industry to reach out to targeted consumer & customer groups.
• Learn about new trends in social media space and explore opportunities on how we could adapt them to fit our business needs.
• Build partnerships with related companies to enhance the reach and effectiveness of our own strategies.
AED 10,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Annual benefits
• Graduate with 3 – 5 years of relevant experience
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Flickr etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios.
• Prior experience in relevant field is a must.
• Experience with Paid Ads and Business Suites (Google/Facebook/Instagram/TikTok/Affiliates)
• Preferred to have photography and videography experience or skill
• Ability to coordinate and work with a cross functional team.
About the Company
V Rekrut is equipped with specialized recruitment consultants, offering sustained value addition to candidates as well as clients. Our excellent customer service and flexible payment option make us the most preferred talent partner.
Our experience and knowledge of UAE and GCC markets helps us follow a funnel that is well-framed. Our recruitment specialists look at short-term and long-term cost savings for your organization.
From the time we receive an order requisite till onboarding, our recruitment funnel is transparent and works in a streamlined manner.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Brand & Media/Digital Marketing Executive
TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)
Digital Marketing Specialist
Dubai Holding Group
|Abu Dhabi||27 Feb|
Social Media Manager