Job description / Role
Al Tayer established a competitive position in the Retail Sector of Dubai through the appreciation for diverse talent. Diversity is part of our values, mirrored in our portfolio consisting of Luxury Brands from across the World.? The Diverse nature of Al Tayer Group anchors our Retail dominance elevating us as Middle East's Luxury Retailer. We aim to have our Talent drive a future-focused strategy in fostering creativity and supporting higher productivity.? We are seeking out Talent with E commerce experience to be part of our Omni Team as a Social Media Executive role.?
Marketing & Business Strategy
- Co-Develop and execute marketing and media plans, strategy, estimates and costing for all above the line and below the line, and digital marketing and social media marketing campaigns with Digital Marketing Manager.
- Have in-depth knowledge of digital marketing and social media marketing.
- In digital marketing, the applicant needs to be proficient in Google adwords, LinkedIn Ads and SMS campaigns, Press releases (PR), media partners, print advertisements and CRM software like Salesforce, Wordpress, Silverpop, Hootsuite, Newswire, etc.
- Develop and build brand presence, market positioning and communication in line with omni channel.
- Proficient in designing innovative & creative marketing concepts & campaigns that can establish brand as market leader. Create strong marketing communication, direct marketing campaigns, email marketing campaigns, outdoor marketing campaigns (includes event marketing, i.e., organizing events and outreach campaigns, outdoor banner campaigns, partnerships with other companies).
- Constant enhancement of all brands to achieve maximum brand value.
- Ensure brand communications are consistent across all media.
- Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms.
- Conduct review meetings and monthly meetings with all stakeholders and business heads
- Social Media Marketing:
- Build on our social media marketing department by devising with the team innovative and effective social media ads and campaigns on social platforms - Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter, Joomla, Company website.
- Understand Facebook, Linkedin, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram analytics and provide reporting on each platform to report for each campaign - leads generated, sales to leads ratio, CPC.
Online Marketing Skills
- Planning, strategizing and executing online marketing activities.
- Co-plan and create Sales Funnel and Leads Nurturing Automation SOPs with IT and Admissions
- Have in-depth knowledge of:
- Google adwords
- Search engine optimisation (SEO), SEM, PPC, Display Advertising, online PR, Web Analytics, Lead Generation, Online Reputation Management, Mobile Apps Marketing, Email Marketing, Quality Link Building.
- Link Building
- Keyword oriented Article & PR Submissions.
- Relevant Directory Submissions.
- Local Google Business Listing.
- Mass Coverage of customers through SMO.
- Internet Traffic - Bookmarking and Local Classified Submissions.
- Link Wheeling.
- Google Panda Friendly Content Writing.
- Business Website Advertise Online.
- Google Panda & Penguin Update.
- Experience in handling PR, Media & Agencies to execute various marketing campaigns.
- Oversee creation and delivery of PR, press releases, advertisements, print ads, publications and other marketing collateral & materials.
- Analysis and Reporting:
- Analyse market trends, compare and track the competition, summarize findings and provide comprehensive reports with recommendations to the business enabling further business growth.
- Take calculated risks based on data-driven analytics
- Customer Relationship Management:
- Gather and analyze customer insight.
- Have an understanding of how CRM technology packages are used in marketing to drive sales and target marketing.
- Vendor Management:
- Have existing relationships with external vendors, magazines, publications, PR companies and media
- Community engagement:
- Liaison with freelancers from time-to-time
Job Specification & Skills
- Candidate must have at least 3 years work experience in marketing.
- Experience in E-commerce (especially retail/fashion/luxury/lifestyle) mandatory
- Experience in setting up and driving marketing automation is a plus.
- Expertise in the various disciplines of Marketing Communication such as advertising, media, direct marketing, below the line & online and digital advertising, and social media marketing.
- Ability to direct and manage multiple projects simultaneously, including defining and implementing methodologies within defined timelines and budgets.
- Enthusiastic and a committed team player.
- Excellent analytical skills, at ease with numbers.
- Ability to demonstrate creative flair with a penchant for outstanding copywriting with strong proofreading skills.
About the Company
Established in 1979, Al Tayer Group is a privately-held, diversified company with operations in 12 countries in the Middle East and beyond. With over 7,800 employees from 95 different nationalities, the Group has its headquarters in Dubai, UAE.
Al Tayer Group operates leading, quality-focused businesses in automobile sales and service, luxury and lifestyle retail, perfumes and cosmetics distribution, engineering as well as interiors contracting. The Groups portfolio includes several of the worlds leading brands such as Armani, Bvlgari, Banana Republic, Ford, Ferrari, Gucci, Gap, Harvey Nichols and Maserati. The Group operates over 180 stores across multiple markets in the Middle East. In addition, Al Tayer Group has investments in commercial real estate, contracting, supply chain management, precision tools manufacturing and travel agency services.