Job description / Role
Quest Search & Selection is working with a leading company whose main product is a free planner app for students that has over 7 million downloads and over 1.4 million global users in over 200 countries.
They are currently looking for a Social Media Intern and you will be working with a global team to help grow into a holistic student platform. This is an opportunity to develop in a diverse, international environment. The duration of internship is initially one month which is based in Dubai, UAE. The pay is per hour.
As the Social Media Intern, you must perform the following duties:
· Increase exposure of the group and new company through social media
· Administer group's and new company's social media accounts
· Update social media strategy for the group to align with business goals to grow and maintain followers
· Analyse social data create monthly social media report
· Research and create copy for posts for group's social media platforms
· Research current benchmark trends and audience preferences
· Research social media usage for similar products and new platforms
· Create social media strategy for new product
· Research and create monthly social media report for new company
· Comply with legal, industry and ethical guidelines
· Ensure a positive customer experience and respond to reviews
Requirements for an Ideal Candidate (Social Media Intern)
· Preferably knowledge of the UK university system
· Someone eligible to work in Dubai - ideally on parent's visa
· Deep understanding of all trending social media platforms and trends
· Excellent communication - superb writing and editing skills
· Strong analytical skills, ability to collect, organise, and analyse information
· Accuracy and attention to detail are vital
· Strong organisation skills
· Ability to work unsupervised to tight deadlines
· Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office
This is an exciting, entry-level opportunity for a recent graduate or someone with similar experience, looking to start working in social media and digital marketing. To apply, please get your CV through to us today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Digital Marketing Analyst
Sales and Logistics Executive
Manno Trading DMCC
Receptionist and Admin Assistant
Gulf Target Holdings
Junior Data Analyst
Dubai Properties (DP)