Job description / Role
A cool cafe in Dubai is looking to hire a Social Media Manager to build a brand identity in the region.
Coffee shop with a huge passion for serving speciality coffee
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for the following:
* Manage the social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities.
* Develop relevant content to reach customers and develop brand awareness.
* Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, and written).
* Monitor progress using web analytics tools.
* Creating a brand identity for the company in the region.
8,000 - 10,000 AED per month
The Social Media Manager should have the following:
* Design background with some experience in creating cool, relevant content including videos.
* Fresh graduates are welcome to apply, but should be from a design background.
* Passionate and creative individual, eager to learn, and optimise content and technology.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.