Job description / Role
A large retail company is looking to hire a Social Media Manager in Dubai.
Our client is within the Retail Industry.
The key responsibilities for the Social Media Manager are:
• Develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement.
• Develop relevant content topics to reach the company's target customers.
• Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
• Monitor, listen and respond to users in a "Social" way while cultivating leads and sales.
• Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
• Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
• Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
• Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
• Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation.
• Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
• Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
• Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
The successful Social Media Manager should have the following:
• A minimum of 4-5 years in social media with a global brand or digital media agency
• Previous experience from a retail background is preferred
• Proven working knowledge of social media platforms/ tools and apps from publishing, monitoring, benchmarking to listening, such as Iconosquare, Sprout Social, Social Bakers, Sprinklr, Brand Watch, Hootsuite, etc.
• Previous experience in working with influencers/ bloggers an advantage
• Passionate about digital and social media
• Highly creative with excellent copywriting skills; not only writes well, but with speed and clarity
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.