Job description / Role
As Social Media Manager you will be naturally inquisitive, have an organic passion for your own social channels, and create your own engaging content. You will have a strategic mindset, be skilled at managing social media agencies, responsible for driving a dynamic social media team, fostering teamwork, ensuring best in class strategy and execution for our range of iconic global brands. You will be a key member of a broader integrated team of digital and marketing specialists and be a leader in the latest social media techniques, trends and best practices - acting as a trusted advisor to internal teams.
You will be managing ATM's social presence of 11 social media channels across; Facebook and Instagram by ensuring social content is always fresh, aligned with brands' strategy, and fostering customer engagement and driving business KPIs.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Lead the social media strategy, content planning and community management for ATM's social media presence on Instagram & Facebook
* Manage, strategize and plan social media campaigns
* Collaborate across functions to deliver effective content marketing strategy and editorial plans
* Accountable for all the content initiatives to drive traffic, engagement that deliver on the brand platform
* Monitor performance KPI's
* Manage, coach, mentor and grow a team of social media executives
* Implement an effective social media function (guideline and policies)
* Source and edit in-showroom images and videos to be included as part of social media page
* Work closely with Senior Digital Marketing Manager to implement crisis management protocol for social channels. Ensure the framework is followed when necessary.
* Work closely with Sales and After Sales teams to define response flows for customer queries through social channels
* Engage with existing and potential customers through social communications
* Run and manage the support of third party agencies social media campaigns and all social media activities
* Liaise as necessary with translators to ensure content in translated effectively
Qualifications & Experience
* Graduate Degree in the field of Computer Science or Digital Media
* Minimum five years of experience
* Must be able to prioritize a demanding workload and tight timelines
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Exhibit a professional 'can-do' attitude
* Ability and willingness to proactively research and/or solve issues
* Experience in creating 'social' content appropriate to different platform dynamics and formats
* Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to changing situations
* Experience in luxury or premium goods an advantage
* Strong organizational & planning skills
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills
* Strong written and oral skills
* Ability to support large organizations
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Strong at social perceptiveness
* Strong analytical skills
* Proficiency in Social Bakers, Meltwater and Sprout Social an advantage
* Experience in managing social media agencies
About the Company
Established in 1979, Al Tayer Group is a privately-held, diversified company with operations in 12 countries in the Middle East and beyond. With over 7,800 employees from 95 different nationalities, the Group has its headquarters in Dubai, UAE.
Al Tayer Group operates leading, quality-focused businesses in automobile sales and service, luxury and lifestyle retail, perfumes and cosmetics distribution, engineering as well as interiors contracting. The Groups portfolio includes several of the worlds leading brands such as Armani, Bvlgari, Banana Republic, Ford, Ferrari, Gucci, Gap, Harvey Nichols and Maserati. The Group operates over 180 stores across multiple markets in the Middle East. In addition, Al Tayer Group has investments in commercial real estate, contracting, supply chain management, precision tools manufacturing and travel agency services.