Social Media Manager
Job description / Role
* Lead social strategy and team of social media specialist to deliver top quality content to enhance digital traffic on both website and app.
* Global Publisher
* Develop and execute social media campaigns
* Analyse data and metrics to understand the effectiveness of social media efforts and identify areas for improvement
* Provide training and guidance to other team members on social media best practices.
* Define and implement processes around creating and publishing content, engaging with followers, and analysing and reporting on the success of social media campaigns
* This is an exciting time to join; the client has recently launched a new platform and offer an opportunity to work with global counterparts in further building social capability in the region.
* Competitive package with excellent family benefits
* Must have leadership experience
* Must be Arabic speaking
* You will come from online publishing industry background
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Dubai Holding Group
Digital Marketing Specialist
A Leading Investment Company In UAE
|Abu Dhabi||4 Apr|
Digital Marketing Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||28 Mar|
Senior Marketing Manager – Travel and Leisure
|Ras Al Khaimah||30 Mar|