Job description / Role
Arab Media Group is currently looking for a Social Media Manager - Arab National for a 1 year agreement. Candidate must be residing in Dubai on their own residency visa and willing to join immediately.
The role manages and facilitates the delivery of compelling social media strategy and content for the wider client base of the Multi Platform Network - MPN. You will be responsible for the development of social media monthly / annual plans, campaigns, execution and client management for your client portfolio.
• Day-to-day management and liaison with clients to delivery outstanding social media strategy, content and results.
• Maintain and follow up on current clients and agencies.
• Educate clients and agencies on the importance of social media and creating compelling content, plus the clients role in helping with this process
• Identify, meet and conclude new business opportunities within your portfolio
• Develop and nurture relationships with multiple client contacts
• Be accountable for the financial aspects of your portfolio (additional fees and invoicing etc.), working with Finance team to maintain a financially healthy portfolio.
• Follow up with the creative team to ensure daily deadlines are met.
• Manage the traffic manager to make sure work is correctly scheduled
• Submit client contact reports after meetings
• Organise a regular face to face meeting schedule with clients
• Generate monthly social media performance reports, with appropriate analysis
• Monitor trends in social media and activities and analyze and evaluate social media campaign.
• Work closely with the creative team to identity opportunities and generate ideas for clients.
• Manage the internal and external stakeholders
• Must be comfortable presenting and explaining ideas and social media best practice clearly and concisely to a non-technical audience
• Participate in regular internal meetings, updates and reviews to apply lessons learnt to future productions.
• Work seamlessly with the wider ARN team contributing ideas and insights to uncover future opportunities and relationships.
• Manage the design, production and delivery of the studio of all social media content
• Communicate regularly with clients offering preemptive advice and insights
• Impeccable admin and organizational skills (including written and verbal reporting)
• Management of any third party suppliers that may be required on an ad-hoc basis
• Have the ability to write a sensible and coherent creative brief for the creative team to execute
• Flexibility to support your clients with any onsite support at their events / activations
• Ensure all media-related content delivers an appropriate message and promotes the brand in line with the desired image, position and reputation of the organization.
• Be the brand guardian to your clients, ensuring any and all stipulations and guidelines are satisfied with any communication or content.
• Plan social media campaigns and cooperate with the wider client marketing and communication teams to integrate social media to all their initiatives and activities.
• Manage and execute all client social media posting and monitoring
• Identify any micro influencers that may have a relevant appeal to their target audience
• Being conversant with UAE press, publication and copyright laws
• Experience and ability to provide advertising solutions.
• Social media Degree or equivalent
• Minimum 3-4 years social media and account management experience
• Minimum 2 years working in a social media agency
• Languages: Arabic and English (Required)
• English & Arabic Speaker
About the Company
Arab Media Group (AMG), a member of Dubai Holding, is one of the region’s leading providers of media and family-oriented entertainment, delivering engaging content and creating exceptional experiences. Established in 2005, AMG has been serving a diverse regional audience through its multiple media and entertainment platforms that span across radio broadcasting, event management, and family entertainment. It currently comprises of Arabian Radio Network (ARN), Done Events and Global Village.