Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
We are looking for a social media obsessed, innovative and out of the box thinker. Someone cool and fashion savvy with a fresh take on social engagement. We are looking for someone strongly connected to the GCC market as well as equally aware of the international social media scene.
Role Purpose : The role of the Social Media Specialist will be responsible for creating and executing all our social media content and engagement strategies across all media channels. This role requires someone who will serve as the voice of Level to the community; understanding how and when to connect on Instagram, Snapchat, Tiktok, LinkedIN and Twitter.
- Creation of original, forward thinking content that reflects the Level brand and audience
- Work closely with our creative content team on conceptualization and development of visual and video content across all channels
- Create, maintain and share weekly and monthly content calendars for each platform
- Connect with our customers through all social media customers, maintaining the tone of voice of Level shoes
- Responsible for social media strategy, focused on engagement, acquisition and retention of brand advocacy
- Ensure social media content is posted on the appropriate channels to connect with the right audience in the right way
- Accountable for all 5 social platforms: Instagram, Snapchat, Tiktok, LinkedIN, Facebook and Twitter
- Leverage the right internal talent and external influencers to represent content and Level brand
- Work closely with CRM team to understand key clientele and generational audiences on various platforms
- Perform ongoing data analytics to increase the social media engagement
- Work closely with the Marketing, PR and creative team to ensure social content grows into one of the key competitive advantages of the Level brand
- Work alongside the buying team to ensure key products and drops are highlighted and positioned correctly according to brand strategies
- Maintain social media image through all social connections
- Keep up to date with GCC and international competitors trending content
- Work with studio and eCommerce team to ensure alignment across brand image and tone of voice across multi-channels
What you'll need to succeed
- 4-6 years of experience in Social Media
- Expert of the different SM channels
- TikTok and Instagram experience
- Native Arabic speaking
- Fashion / luxury industry is a plus
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.