Job description / Role
Social Media Manager will administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising.
• Deliberate planning and goal setting.
• Development of brand awareness and online reputation
• Content management
• SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
• Cultivation of leads and sales
• Social Media Content including any PR News with the social media type.
• Create and implement Social media calendar
• Analyse competitors and their social media pages.
• Moderating platforms including telegram, (Replies/Messages... etc.).
• Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
• Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written)
• Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
• Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
• Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
• Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
• Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
• Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
• Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
• Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
• Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
• Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
• Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
• Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in
• Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
• Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
• Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
• Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.), and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
• Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
• Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
• Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
• Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
• Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in social media.
• Relevant degrees include advertising, public relations, business digital marketing, media and journalism.
About the Company
iOWN Group provides innovative Blockchain-based solutions to companies across various industries. Our expertise in blockchain development enables us to provide customized solutions for different kind of applications. By implementing the blockchain technology, iOWN Group helps its clients to secure transactions, prevent fraud, and have better control of data.
Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Lead
A Leading Contracting Group In The UAE.
Social Media and Digital Marketing Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services