Job description / Role
• Executes social media campaigns and day-to-day activities. Duties include online advocacy, requesting relevant editorial, community-outreach efforts, promotions, competitions, etc. for schools and nurseries under the Fortes Education brand.
• Maintains and increases presence in social networking sites including Facebook, LinkedIn, us, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter, Clubhouse, TikTok, Company website, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content
• Be an advocate of the company in forums & social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
• Regularly shares insights gained from social media monitoring to the Marketing Managers, to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion
• Works with the Marketing Managers on Email Marketing Campaigns and ensures roll-out, including email automation planning
• Works with the IT department to ensure social media tools are kept up to date and for CRM integration of campaigns
• Monitors and implements trends in social media tools, approach and applications
• Provides innovative ideas for running social media campaigns using all available resources including external community.
• Creates social media calendar and ensures implementation
• Organises Influencer Activations for the Business Units for launches, awareness campaigns and key events.
• Covers events and update official social media channels
• Attends business and trade fairs from time-to-time
• Provides innovative ideas of running social media campaigns using all available resources including external community.
• Proven track record of social media implantation and innovation, leading the way with creating and executing content banks in conjunction with the marketing officers of respective Business Units
• First-hand experience in creating and using social media tools.
• Reporting, analytics tracking and fostering growth in engagement rate and followers for both paid and organic activations
• Experience working in the field of new media from a content perspective, including design.
• Proven commitment to keeping up to date and the latest communication technologies.
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing, public relations, or related field required.
• Degree or degree sub-specialization in digital communications highly preferred.
• At least 3 years of relevant work experience is a must – preferably in interactive marketing or media.
• Relevant & proven experience across key social media sites.
• Experience working with cross-functional teams and external agencies.
• Familiarity with social media platforms.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Highly proficient computer skills
• Good networking skills and community connections
• Good written and verbal English is an absolute necessity
• Ability to use tools such as canva and cap cut for social media
About the Company
Fortes Holdings is a diversified group established in the UAE since 1975. Primarily starting off in the construction business, Fortes Holdings has grown into several companies operating in different vertical industries, namely real estate, construction, education, health and fitness, trade and investments of financial instruments and securities, and building materials trading.
The group works essentially as an incubator identifying and pursuing opportunities by leveraging its network and financial strength, and getting involved in the start-up phase, and then having the business spearheaded by a team of professionals.
Social Media Specialist
Social Media Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Executive
Social Media & Influencer Manager
Right Calibre Executive Search
A Leading Company In UAE