Job description / Role
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Social Media Specialist to join our Marketing team.
• You will be responsible for creating social media campaigns and the day-to-day management of the company’s social media properties.
• Your passion for social media as a communications tool will result in the adoption and implementation of social media best practices across all social media channels.
• Degree Holder from Accredited, Educational Institution, College or University
• Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or related field.
• Three (3) or more years of social media experience including planning and managing content in a corporate or agency setting.
• Industry experience: preferably in beauty, spa, retail, hospitality, wellness
• Experience in maintenance of CMS system / website and affinity in creation of designs.
• Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment:
• English – good oral and written skills
• Arabic – good oral and written skills, desirable
• Additional language - beneficial
• Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices,
• Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
• Good understanding of social media KPIs
• Familiarity with web design and publishing
• Experience using various analytics software.
• Influencer marketing and established contact database.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
About the Company
Welcome to Zoya Wellbeing, a unique integrative well-being destination nestled between the sea and mangroves in Ajman, one the most picturesque emirates in the United Arab Emirates.
Here, we create customised wellness journeys tailored to your needs and lifestyle. Our holistic packages combine cutting-edge medical science, physiotherapy, a deep understanding of nutrition, and the latest advances in aesthetics to nourish the body and invigorate the mind. Let’s begin your journey towards vitality, vigour and well-being as we reverse the effects of hectic 21st century lifestyles.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Black Pearl Consult
|Abu Dhabi||26 Jul|