Social Studies Teacher (Grade 9-12)
RTC-1 Employment Services
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
Position Title: Social Studies Teacher (Grade 9-12)
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 11.5K AED all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications, plus accommodation and transportation
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
About the Client:
A private co-educational K-12 day school in Abu Dhabi.
• Designs, implements, and facilitates effective instruction and learning experiences that promote student learning and growth.
• Guides students’ growth in character and learning skills through modelling, guidance, and creating effective learning experiences.
• Effectively employs appropriate intervention to ensure that students make better than expected progress and achieve the desired level of attainment.
• Creates a positive learning culture and environment in which students feel valued, supported, and happy.
• Communicates and collaborates effectively with the school community including staff, parents, and students in the best interest of student learning and growth.
• Presents and conducts oneself in the workplace in a manner that is consistent with the expectations for a professional.
• Engages in self-evaluation of professional practices and participates in the professional learning community and in professional growth opportunities to improve teaching and learning.
• Open to native English speakers
• At least 2 years of teaching experience in Social Studies subject
• Home country experience is acceptable
• Bachelor’s Degree in Education; specializing in Social Studies
• Must have an educational qualification such as Teaching Diploma, PGCE, PGDE or M.Ed.
• IELTS is required for non-native English speakers
• Preferably with a teaching background using American curriculum
How to Apply:
Send your CV in word format online.
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.