Job description / Role
Idama is a provider of Integrated Facilities Management solutions for real estate developments. From the complex maintenance of heating and ventilation systems, to the meticulous cleaning of offices and receptions, Idama manages the facilities of all types of built environment.
• Attend Site survey and propose required resources for new SS inquiries.
• Generate and review Scope of work (for in-house cleaning services and other subcontracted services) to ensure it matches agreed contractual obligations ( SLA & KPIS ).
• Generate an annual plan for all the major SS activities and propose the same to the Site Manager for review and approval.
• Follow up periodical check list and work progress.
• Monitor the execution of the annual plan and report progress periodically.
• Undertake periodical site inspection / walk around.
• Manage and supervise the delivery of the subcontracted and in-house services.
• Review and initiate subcontractor WCR/invoice for the site manager finale signature and approval.
• Ensure that all SS services are delivered as per IDAMA QHSE policy and procedures.
• Monitor the performance of the site team (supervisors and cleaners) and propose disciplinary action as and when required.
• Review and confirm daily attendance, overtime, day off rooster.
• Cooperate and follow-up with HR department to ensure proposed disciplinary action is undertaken.
• Evaluate the performance of the subcontracted services and initiate PCAR as and when required.
• Communicate, cooperate and follow with support department (SCM, HR, Transportation …etc.) to ensure site requirements related to SS are met.
• Provide guidance and support (technical & administrational) to the site supervisors.
• Ensure all required document are available and up to date for any internal or external audit.
• Prepare the monthly / periodical Reports (requested by the client).
• (In coordination with the site Admin) Raise the required PRs for required services / material.
• Follow up with the Procurement Department to ensure on time delivery of items and services.
• Ensure availability of stock for all cleaning items, tools, equipment and consumables in the store.
• Monitor the consumption of the cleaning items / consumables and ensure that consumption is within the agreed budget.
• Keep a record of the actual consumption and propose cost cutting/control initiatives.
• Ongoing review and monitor the daily operation to ensure maximum utilization and efficiency of all invested resources (manpower, items, machinery ...etc.).
• Daily monitoring of overall SS operations to ensure that the agreed SLA & KPIs are to be achieved.
• Attend client meetings, site joint inspection and inquiry, report findings and raised issues propose action plan, follow up, report progress and completion.
• Prepare / draft quotation for variable works for the site manager signature/approval.
• Follow up with the client to obtain approval for variable works.
• (Upon approval from the client) follow up with services providers to ensure proper and timely delivery.
• (With cooperation of the site admin) prepare WCR and follow up with the client to get the required approval to proceed to invoicing.
• Draft and propose annual budget for SS services (to be discussed and agreed with the site manager).
• Coordinate with MEP team to ensure smooth integrated FM services delivery.
• Reporting line manager is Asst . SS Manager or Site Manager ( as per the site availability )
AED 7,500 to 8,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Family Medical & Annual Flights
Skills and qualification:
• Bachelor Degree is preferable, minimum requirement is High School Graduate.
• Hands-on experience of similar roll, managing both in-house and Subcontractors Soft services. (Especially in-house cleaning services).
• BICS certification is preferable (not a must).
• Excellent communication and reporting skills.
• Excellent computer skills (MS Office).
• Representable and Customer Services oriented.
• Familiar with basic accounting, running operation under fixed budget and understand the concept of cost control.
About the Company
Dubai Properties (DP) is a Dubai based real estate pioneer developer. DP overseas a varied development portfolio of residential, commercial, retail and hospitality projects across Dubai, creating opportunities for real estate investors and residents.
DP has a strong pipeline of current and future projects tailored to meet the needs of real estate investors in the region, including Mudon Community and Remraam in Dubailand, Manazel Al Khor and Dubai Wharf located at Dubai Creek.
Facilities Coordinator - Immediate Start - Facilities Management
Big Fish Recruitment
A Leading Real Estate Company in the UAE
Facilities Manager - Immediate Start
Big Fish Recruitment
Petrochem Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||6 Feb|