Job description / Role
Our client is a FinTech company specializing in insurance technology. They recognize their people as the most valuable assets of the company, and we are accomplishing the utmost culture and the best workplace practices for our employees. Their people are known to be unique, motivated, talented and among the best of the best.
• We are looking for an experienced Software Architect who is capable of making intuitive high-level decisions for software development. You will see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team.
• In this role, you should be able to provides end-to-end guidance on building web applications using MVC.NET, SQL-Server and Windows services. You will be in charge of designing and developing the architecture for web applications and databases as well as determining everything from design choices to coding and technical standards.
Software Architects tend to oversee and work closely with other members of a development team such as programmers, Development Team Leaders and Upper Management.
• The goal is to provide a framework for the development of a software or system that will result in high quality IT solutions, should able to decide to which technology will be use and how to solve the problem
• Minimum 6 years of professional Software Architecture experience, Web based application and distributed systems, WEB services development and session management.
• Having experience in enterprise and/or governmental projects is big plus.
• Vast knowledge on how to handle Big Data.
• Developing high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
• Mastering the CS fundamental, OOPS Concept, UML diagram, Design patters, system design, adopt new technology, data structure and algorithm.
• How Garbage collection works. Dos and don’ts of garbage collection if done programmatically
• Develop high-quality software design and architecture
• Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
• Perform validation and verification testing.
• Document development phases and monitor systems
• Understanding of Agile methodologies (TFS preferred)
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Very good English communication skills
• Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision
• BSC in Computer Science or a related degree
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.