Job description / Role
As the Software Architect, you will make intuitive high-level decisions for software development, and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team.
A growing software development company that develops and leases custom software products in the e-commerce space.
* Successfully communicate and fully define the company software architecture strategy.
* Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards.
* Collaborate with other professionals to define the specifications and determine functional and non-functional requirements for the software project.
* Oversee the progress of the development team to ensure consistency with the initial design.
* Define and document application architecture and design.
* Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers.
* Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility, etc.
* Approve final product before launch.
* Dynamic and fun work environment.
* Competitive salary for the role.
* A complete relocation package including flights, visa, accommodation, health insurance and tickets back home every year.
* At least 3 years of experience with designing and implementing software applications with proven leadership skills.
* Strong experience in software architectural planning and specifications documentation.
* Strong knowledge of web/mobile applications, security, and open-source technologies.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Software Architect (E-Commerce CRM)
NextGen Web Technology
A Leading Company In UAE
Solution Architect - Microservices
|Abu Dhabi||13 Jul|