Job description / Role
As a Software Architect, you will report into the CTO be responsible to make intuitive high-level decisions for software development and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team.
A young and dynamic tech organisation going through exciting developments and investing heavily in new age technologies and talent to disrupt their industry.
* Successfully communicate and fully define the company software architecture strategy.
* Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards.
* Collaborate with other professionals to define the specifications and determine functional and non-functional requirements for the software project.
* Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design.
* Define and document application architecture and design.
* Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers.
* Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
* Opportunity to work in an organisation looking to take their product to international markets.
* Substantial potential for growth and personal development in an innovative organisation.
* Minimum BSc. in computer programming, computer science or similar related fields.
* 4-6 years of experience in software architecture.
* Intermediate experience in software development processes, especially Agile methods.
* Prior development experience in TypeScript and React.
* Knowledge of Event Sourcing architecture.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.