Job description / Role
• Develop high-quality software design and architecture.
• Analyze and decompose complex problems and requirements and translate them into clean, efficient code.
• Collaborate with and influence others to improve the overall design.
• Review, debug code and perform validation and verification testing.
• Document development phases and monitor systems.
• Work on different parts of the software such as: back-end, front-end, deployment and testing.
• Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
• 5+ years of experience in software development.
• Degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent field.
• Experience with one or more programming languages such as Java, C/C++, Python, or C#.
• Solid understanding of algorithms and data structures.
• Strong understanding of the software development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
• Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
• Understanding software design patterns.
• Understanding of Unix/Linux operating systems.
• Ability to learn and adapt with new technologies, concepts, and different areas of software development.
• Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker and other deployment and orchestration tools.
• Understanding of continuous development and continuous integration tools.
• Experience working with AI powered applications.
• Experience working with healthcare applications.
• Experience with micro-services architecture, and large-scale systems.
About the Company
Parisima specialises in building high performing workforces that improve business performance. Our experience has demonstrated that the most effective organisations view their employees as their most important asset and view Talent Management as a holistic end-to-end complementary process.
Whether it’s a partial or fully outsourced recruitment solution or a focus on a particular area of your talent acquisition cycle, our solutions are tailored to address your specific challenges. We are experts in optimising talent acquisition and resourcing functions to build high performing organisations with high performing individuals.
Through key strategic partnerships, Parisima is the only organisation in the Middle East that specialises in addressing the full employee lifecycle. This includes Hiring (talent acquisition, applicant-tracking systems, assessments for recruitment and development) and Retention (employee engagement surveys, employee recognition and reward programs and executive leadership programs).
Software Developer (.NET Framework)
|Abu Dhabi||30 Dec|
Automotive Management Services (AMS)
Leading Sales, Marketing & Third Party Administrator Operating in GCC
Full Stack Developer
Quest Search & Selection