Job description / Role
At DarkMatter, we are building an organisation of specialists to provide the ultimate integrated cyber security protection available. Whatever the scope, scale or sensitivity of our clients' work, we'll assess their risks, resolve their vulnerabilities and always keep them ahead of the threat, offering them the best possible products and solutions.
- As a Software Cryptography Integration Engineer, you will be integrating cryptographic libraries into a wide variety of products and systems.
- You will be responsible to enhance the security of products/systems and to protect customer and company data from potential attacks.
Software Crypto Integration Engineer
- Experience in usage or development of cryptographic libraries (openSSL, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of Cryptographic algorithms and protocols.
- Proficiency in secure coding best-practices
- Bachelor's degree or higher, in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent professional experience
- Experience in software development and delivery services, security engineering or other technical risk management skills.
- Deep technical understanding of modern development platforms and tools such as: CD/CI, Git, Docker, CMake, Maven, etc.
Working in Abu Dhabi
At DarkMatter, we're turning our biggest ideas into reality in the fastest moving and most dynamic city on the planet. Working here, you'll lead technical innovation in the region while taking advantage of all Abu Dhabi has to offer. From first class healthcare and education, to superior living accommodations and cultural attractions, you'll find your ideal career and more in this global crossroads. The UAE is one of the safest and most secure areas in the world. And with its location between Europe, Africa and Asia, you'll expand your worldview in just a short flight. But you won't have to venture far from the city to experience its diversity. You'll find people of over 50 nationalities working in the DarkMatter Group. Join us and see that while far away from the concrete tech jungle, Abu Dhabi is an oasis where your latest innovations will thrive and grow.
About the Company
DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the UAE and operating globally, we're the region's first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm. Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum.
We help clients simplify the enormous complexity of today's ever-evolving cyber threats. Our vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies. Innovation and Research are cornerstones to our development and the activities in these areas underpin our entire range of offerings, including Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure and Big Data & Analytics products.