Job description / Role
We are looking to hire an excellent Software Developer who will be responsible for enhancing current programs, gathering requirements, designing and developing future programs.
Main Tasks of the Role
• Full life cycle application development.
• Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages.
• Software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis.
• Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD).
• Software modelling simulation.
• Front end graphical user interface design.
• Software testing and quality assurance.
• Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
• Support, maintain and document software functionality.
• Integrate software with existing systems.
• Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation.
• Project planning and project management.
• Maintain standards compliance.
• Implement localization or globalization of software.
• Perform any other tasks as assigned by the Line Manager.
Required Knowledge and Skills
• Degree level qualification in related field
• Microsoft Certified Professional Developer
• Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
• Well versed in Visual Studio 2005/2008/2015/2017, SQL Server 2008/2014/2017, Visio, MS Office
• At least 2 years of experience as a Software Developer
• ASP.NET AJAX
• ADO.NET Data Services
• Visual Web Developer
About the Company
Leading sales, marketing and third party administrator operating in the GCC.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Dot net Developer