Job description / Role
Develop Web & Windows based applications using .Net technologies.
International education institute based in Abu Dhabi. The institute is well established both internationally and locally. They have a collaborative, friendly & helpful atmosphere within the company with a focus on personal professional development & unique benefits.
* Develop and improve process automation and enhancements of an internal portal, built on top of Microsoft online SharePoint.
* Lead changes and enhancements in the company web portal and related processes.
* Contribute to the organisation performing business analysis, software design, development, and support.
* Develop Web & Windows based apps using Microsoft .NET.
* Develop workflows & processes using Microsoft Power APPS and Power Automate.
* Contribute to requirements analysis & collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
* Permanent role with well-established organisation based in Abu Dhabi.
* Attractive tax free salary.
* Additional family benefits such as schooling allowance.
* A collaborative friendly and helpful work environment that puts emphasis on well-being of the employee (work life balance).
* 5+ years' experience in system development life cycle, .NET Development, MS SharePoint and ASP.NET, app development, app security, app management.
* Microsoft .NET, .NET Core, C#, ASP.NET, Java, J2EE, SOAP, REST, Web services, Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS*, and SOA/Integration technologies Preferred.
* Strong experience in Microsoft Power APPS, Power Automate & Power BI.
* Experience with SQL/PLSQL scripting.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
New East General Trading
Software Development Engineer
Software Integration Engineer
MAYKS HR Consulting