Job description / Role
Our client, a top-tier trading house situated in Dubai, is looking for a talented software developer to join their expanding business. After a very successful 2020, the business are looking to further their strong-hold on the European market by adding a software developer to support their front-office trading team. The business has invested heavily on technology in the last 18 months, and you will join and be supported by some very well-known trading technicians who too have recently moved to further the growth of the business from tier 1 trading houses across the UK and Europe.
- Your role will see you develop and maintain their trading systems, working closely with the traders to identify issues whilst always looking to continuously improve the current platform.
- You will provide direct and responsive support to not only the trading team but the wider business areas linked with the trading unit.
- You will also get the opportunity to build and set up new development tools and infrastructure in the latest of cloud technologies.
- Other responsibilities include the automation and improvement of development and data processes as well as testing and examining code written by other team members.
Requirements for Python Developer role:
- Strong knowledge of Python fundamentals
- Knowledge of European trading hours is advantageous
- Knowledge of NoSQL
- Linux based systems experience
- Competent with cloud based technologies
- Knowledge of data frameworks advantageous
- Degree in computer science or related field
About the Company
Venture Search is an international banking & financial services search firm, combining technology and human skill to enhance all aspects of the hiring process.
By combining advanced search technology and a market-leading team, we are able to attract the most talented candidates in the banking and financial services sector.
Here at Venture Search, we are passionate about building world-class teams and delivering long-term recruitment solutions. Venture’s focus spans multiple facets of the global Financial Services industry, including Banking, Non-Banking Financial Institutions, Buyside, Fintechs, and Advisory firms.