Job description / Role
Client is a Dubai based Education Tech business with a focus on emerging technology. They are fast-growing and expanding their products to industry and as such are looking for a Senior Flutter Developer to own the technology growth in the region. Currently the company consists of 15+ people and they are rapidly growing. What kind of people are they? Some extroverts, some introverts but they all share an entrepreneurial mindset and a self-motivated spark to drive the business forward. Would you like to be part of a very international and talented team? You will take an impactful role to engineer mobile applications for our partners that will run across Android, iOS, and the web, and apply the highest standards in your field. And let not forget, as well as a big contribution to your personal and professional success.
* Design & implement new app modules based on the product requirements using Flutter framework, with minimum supervision;
* Take ownership of applications, solve technical challenges and take pride in your solutions and code.
* Maintain existing codebases;
* Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
* Integrate user-interfaces elements developed by other developers;
* Build user interfaces designed by UI/UX designers;
* Integration of data storage solutions, and various APIs from third parties;
* Debug existing apps components, fix issues and avoid regressions;
* Participate in software architecture, design discussions and code reviews;
* Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability;
* Reporting to the senior management with the progress of the project;
* Follow the company and our partners guidelines and best practices.
* Business level fluency in English (articulation and writing)
* +5 years previous working experience in Mobile App Development;
* Over one year's experience developing Flutter applications for mobile;
* BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar relevant field;
* Experience with automated testing and building;
* Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
* Proven experience in writing readable code, creating extensive documentation for existing code, and refactoring previously written code;
* Present great leadership skills, previously managing a team of developers is an advantage;
* Present good communication skills, both written and verbal;
* Agility and proactivity skills.
Competitive salary and Relocation package
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||23 Nov|
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||17 Nov|
Ignite Search & Selection
A Leading Company In UAE