Job description / Role
Software Developer up to 5K AED for a Leading Medical Group in Al Ain
- Key role in the design, installation, testing and maintenance of software systems.
- Responsible for writing and coding individual programmes or providing an entirely new software resource.
- Reviewing current systems
- Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
- Working closely with analysts, designers and staff
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Preparation of training manuals for users
- Open to Indian nationality
- Male or Female, below 40 years old below
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experiences
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the same field
- 1-year experienced with UX development with WPF and XAML
- Experienced in a retail industry is an advantage
- Strong background in using one or more POS applications (C#, .NET, SQL Server, XAML, IIS, and Python)
- Solid understanding of OO principles, Design Patterns, and Software Extensibility Models
- Skilled with Agile, Lean and DevOps SDLC methodologist
- Experienced with working with Test-Driven Development process, Lean/Continuous improvement practices
- Experienced with cloud-based application development and deployment preferred
- Work with product owners to write technical specifications and design documents for implementations of new features
- Service oriented (SOA) and RESTful API development
- Developing, deploying and supporting large, enterprise-scale solutions
- Create working prototypes for a new features and requests
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Candidate on Cancelled Visa or Tourist Visa are welcome to apply
- Work Location: Al Ain, UAE
Salary up to 5,000 AED depending on experiences and qualifications.
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.