Job description / Role
Transguard Workforce Solutions have been exclusively engaged by our client to source a Software development Engineer (Manager) to join their team in Dubai.
Our client is a leading Global Digital Transformation & Consulting company that helps clients drive growth and efficiency and evolve the ways they work, in a world where consumer behavior and technology are catalysing social and commercial change at an unprecedented pace, within the Middle East & Africa (MEA) region.
So! If you fancy joining a global organisation that is revolutionising the digital landscape? Read on
As a Manager in their engineering team you’ll be responsible for providing thought leadership at local and regional level about experience platforms leveraging full-stack development, emerging technologies and languages. You’ll also help them develop capabilities, clients, and domain skills as well as taking an active role in business development, project supervision and day-to-day team management.
Your responsibilities would be, but not limited to:
• Design and implement complex multi tenant, multi region, multichannel digital experience platforms using the right tech stack
• Design and build complex technology solutions using best in class libraries and frameworks and design principles
• Work closely with clients to establish technology solutions at business and technical levels
• Lead design, estimation, planning, and implementation of business solutions that require IT system(s)
• Design and build solution frameworks for different type of applications –web apps, APIs, platforms etc.
• Interact with business stakeholders to provide technical solutions delivering to business needs.
• Consult clients’ senior technical leaders on best practice point of view.
• Must be self-motivated and able to thrive in an Agile environment
• Maintain leading-edge knowledge in emerging technologies; drive knowledge sharing and lessons learnt sessions from knowledge and experience
You will have:
• Experience in building digital experience platforms leveraging packages such as sitecore, Adobe AEM, SalesForce, Drupal etc. Has sufficient understanding of the fundamentals to pickup new platforms easily.
• Experience in enterprise architecture, systems integration, package implementation, and/or interactive design.
• Experience in building mobile applications on multiple platforms – iOS and Android. Has leveraged different frameworks and architectures to deliver the applications – native apps, hybrid apps.
• Experience of working on large scale, complex, and distributed applications in an Agile environment – leveraged patterns such as micro services, polyglot persistence etc.
• Good level of understanding of software design principles like SOLID, DRY, SoC, etc.
• Excellent understanding of Core Java or .Net and large scale distributed systems
• Understands how to leverage TDD in the quest of delivering high quality code
• Sitecore/Adobe AEM/Drupal/SalesForce or equivalent
• NoSQL e.g. MongoDB, Cassandra, ElasticSearch,
• React.js or Angular2 an above
• Webpack or Gulp
• JUnit, Mockito
• Pipelines for CI/CD – Jenkins, Bamboo, Circle CI etc.
• Exposure to AWS, Azure of GCP
Please note our level of experience requirements act purely as a guide, and we will consider applications from all candidates at all levels who are able to demonstrate the skills and knowledge necessary to fulfill the role.
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
• Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
• Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
• Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 2000+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 70,000 employees monthly.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Software Engineering Lead