Job description / Role
Position Title: Software Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 35K AED, depending on experience and qualifications plus bonus based on performance, health insurance and education allowance
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
About the Client:
One of the leading markets for trading securities; including shares issued by public joint stock companies, bonds issued by governments or corporations, exchange traded funds, and any other financial instruments approved by the UAE Securities and Commodities Authority (SCA).
- Assist in implementation of IT Applications and Systems department policies, procedures and controls covering all areas of assigned department activity so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements, fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service.
- Assist in identifying opportunities for continuous improvement and sustainability of systems, processes and practices considering global standards, productivity improvement and cost reduction.
- Analyze technical user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Design and develop user interfaces to Internet/intranet applications and application components by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Deliver automated solutions for software processes by Identifying opportunities for automation within software processes or end-users’ business process.
- 40 years old and below
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology or relevant field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Must have experience developing with programming languages (PHP, Java, Python, Perl, C#, ASP.Net)
- Strong knowledge of ASP.NET, C#, Web Service development, HTML, XML, XPATH and CSS, SQL Server, CRM
- Must have experience in reporting tools (ex: SSRS, Crystal Reports, Power BI, Cognose , etc..) and in development tools (ex: Visual Studio, etc..)
- Knowledge of API testing tools such as Postman, SOAP UI, SQL and relational databases concepts
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.