Job description / Role
- Be part of a team to support the existing business technology solutions.
- Self-sufficient to develop new business technology solutions to address business requirements.
- Should be capable to advise/train the business users on business technology solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree holder in computer science or related field.
- Minimum 4 years in software development and systems testing using structured methodologies.
- Minimum 8 years IT experience covering development, solution design, configuration, end user testing across business applications for large complex organizations and in enterprise-grade software.
- Proven experience leading and managing software development projects across multiple technologies with team sizes of 3-4 software engineers.
- Must be UAE-based candidate
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the below technologies:
- Oracle ADF Development.
- Oracle JDeveloper.
- Oracle MAF.
- Oracle Cloud.
- Sql, pl/sql.
- Experience in SOA will be an added advantage
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.