Job description / Role
Software Engineer – Outsystems
NTS Group are exclusively working with a multinational company to recruit a Software Engineer – Outsystems in Dubai. The purpose of this position is to design and develop digital applications, micro services and backend processes utilizing technologies such as low code development platforms and mobile application development platforms (MADP), and a variety of other frameworks. A person in this role will function as a key contributor and collaborator to breakdown requirements into detailed tasks and utilize relevant design patterns, frameworks and data models in the design, development and implementation of small and large-scale software solutions consisting of, but not limited to, reusable code, web services, web sites, distributed applications, mobile apps and large databases.
This role is a demanding, highly dynamic and technically challenging position and the candidate must be passionate about delivering system capabilities that generate value for our users.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
• Minimum of three years of experience in web application development and design.
• Minimum of two years of experience in mobile application development and design.
• Minimum of one year of development experience in OutSystems.
• OutSystems platform certified is a bonus. If not, willing to be OutSystems certified.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Proficiency with at least one of the following programming languages: C#, Java or PHP.
• Experience with native mobile application development (iOS and Android).
• Knowledge of Microsoft technologies, including .NET, ASP.NET, MVC, WCF, SSIS, SSRS would be an asset.
• Strong practical knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology.
• Should have knowledge in Object Oriented Principles and Design Patterns.
• Experience integrating with third party web API’s and security protocols.
• Expertise in n-tiered web architectures, microservices architecture, SOA, Web Services and related technologies (XML, SOAP, REST, JSON, etc.)
• Database design and management (MS SQL Server, NoSQL, PostgresSQL and Oracle)
• Experience with Unit testing, automated testing and refactoring tools.
• Knowledge in Cloud (SaaS/PaaS/IaaS) and DevOps principles CI/CD.
• Experience working with caching frameworks.
• Experience with source code control systems.
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.
|Ras Al Khaimah||3 Feb|
IT Software Developer
A Leading Global Interior Solutions Company in the UAE
Senior / Lead Software Engineers
Software Engineer - OutSystems Experience
Software Engineer (Distributed Systems)