Job description / Role
Objectives: The Software Sales Executive will increase new and existing business by adapting ANSYS engineering simulation products and solutions into customers’ engineering environments and product development processes, ultimately helping customers develop new products and improve existing products and processes. The Sales Executive will be responsible for driving sales from initial contact to close within an assigned geographical territory, and/or specified accounts.
- Accountable to deliver quarterly and annual sales targets as well as intermediate sales forecasts
- Develop and manage pipeline and advance sales opportunities through the sales process to close
- Perform online or face-to-face product sales presentations on ANSYS engineering simulation software solutions, provide quotations, negotiate deals, obtain purchase orders and contracts
- Conduct company/market/industry research, identify key stakeholders, understand decision processes and establish decision criteria within target companies
- Share relevant case studies and solution ROI metrics, and persuade key stakeholders to change/transform engineering design processes by implementing a recommended individual solution based on interpretation of target company information gained
- Regular and disciplined CRM usage regarding the pipeline, sales forecast, and opportunity/account/contact management
- Through continual contact with various levels and departments within customer organizations, extend and elevate relationships by working to further understand needs, barriers to simulation adoption, improvement opportunities, and circumstances regarding the process of engineering product development
Reporting to: Sales Director
Other interactions: Marketing, Technical
Number required: 1
Desired start date: Immediate
Probation: 6 Months
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm
Travel requirements: Frequent Travel within Country and Occasional Travel within GCC
Gross monthly base salary: TBD
Commission / Bonus: TBD
University Qualifications: Engineering/Sales Degree
Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum 2 Years of Experience in CAD/CAM/CAE Software Sales
Soft Skills and Personality traits: Sales, Account Management, Business Development
Age Range: 25-40
Gender Preference: Any
Nationality Preference: Any
Language Fluency: English, Arabic (optional)
Current Location: UAE
About the Company
Fluid Codes Ltd was founded in 1997 to address the Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) simulation requirements of industrial and academic organizations in the Middle East Region.
Fluid Codes activities expand to encompass the full range of development, production, consultancy and support services offered to a broadly based engineering community throughout the Middle East area.
We are the distributors of ANSYS Mechanical products, Fluent products, CFX products and ICEM products in the Middle East region.
The countries we cover include: Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Egypt, Oman, UAE, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq and Qatar.
New East General Trading
B&S World Supply
Sales Executive - Software Sales
B2B Sales Executive - Bottle Less Water Dispenser