Job description / Role
Aspiriti have an opportunity for a Solar Director to work with a successful and growing organization based in the UAE. You will report into the CEO and be responsible for all solar business matters including Engineering, Development & Financing of projects.
• Develop market strategies
• Responsible for defining and building capabilities for the solar business in order to achieve long term objectives.
• Support and promote services and business model innovations to develop a competitive advantage
• Manage all solar group business metrics and KPI’s
• Ambassador of the company on all solar matters
• Proven track record in Solar/Renewables
• UAE experience with exposure to the MENA market
• Diversified experience in development, operations & commercial background.
• Strong execution track record and communication skills
• Arabic language would be advantageous however all nationals considered with relevant experience
About the Company
Aspiriti Blue is part of the Aspiriti Recruitment Group, the largest and longest established automotive & transport specialist recruitment consultancy in the Middle East & Africa.
With many years' experience in undertaking specialist recruitment into the automotive & transport industries, Aspiriti Blue focuses on ALL positions within the USD15,000 to USD50,000 per annum range.
From technicians, to parts to after sales to body shop to accounts to logistics, if it is within the automotive & transport industry then Aspiriti Blue has extensive experience in partnering with clients to find the best talent for their businesses.
Experience the Aspiriti Blue difference now!
Director of Operations - Technical Services
Swisslinx Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||1 Feb|
|Saudi Arabia||5 Feb|
Vice President - Operations Improvement & Strategy - Industrial Goods
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories (SEL)
Deputy CEO (Petroleum Products Business)