Job description / Role
• Responsible for performing operation and maintenance of solar field equipment, among others, in accordance with O&M procedures and HSE guidelines and in coordination and following instructions from solar field engineer.
• Health, Safety, Security & Environment
• Adhere to all relevant health, safety, security and environmental procedures, instructions and controls so that the safety of employees and environmental compliance can be guaranteed.
• Operation and Maintenance
• Responsible to ensure that the equipment is safely isolated in coordination with their engineer, shift charge supervisor and control room operators before starting the work activity and remain part of the risk assessment while performing work on de-energized or energized/live systems.
• Responsible for local field operations and maintenance within the Solar Field area.
• Take regular rounds of the solar field as per the planning to check Ball joint smoke, Brocken mirrors, structure, Valves, loops insulation, reflectivity measurement.
• Isolate and normalize the loop and collector from the field as per maintenance requirements (Loop drainage and filling).
• Verify the operating conditions of the different pieces of equipment are normal (process values, noise, HTF smell, etc.) in the Solar Field.
• Responsible for carrying out the preventive, corrective, predictive and precision maintenance activities for all solar filed (under the direction of Solar Field Engineer).
• Ensure all the solar field activities: graphite of ball-joints, replacing mirrors, replacing of absorber tubes, fibre optic activities).
• Take and track the cleanness factor measurement with solar field Engineer.
AED 6,000 to 6,450 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Qualifications, Experience, & Skills:
• Mechanical Technicians.
• Proven experience in CSP Technologies is preferable (Solar field Operator).
• Critical thinking. Use logic and reasoning to identify alternatives solutions to problems.
• Speaking. Talking to others to exchange information effectively.
• Active listening.
• Reading comprehension.
• Teamwork and effective collaboration.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Electrical Sales Engineer
Right Choice General Trading
|Abu Dhabi||1 Sep|
Senior Process Engineer (Water Treatment, Sewage Treatment, Desalination)
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited