Solar Project - Consultant Power System Analysis - Solar, Wind Power
Job description / Role
• In charge of grid system planning research, country market analysis, solar project investment risk identification
• Responsible for power grid access system report checking and evaluation;
• Responsible for the development trend analysis of new energy industry, component technology type and fan development trend analysis
• Act as a part of the power system analysis team, support senior and principal consultants in power system studies, data validations at client locations, development of proposals with a technical approach, preparation of project presentations, reports from the outcome of studies
• Site visits to identify the present situation, data collection, data validation and future development of the project
• Develop the right proposal to tenders related to power system planning & operation.
• To investigate new technologies impact on power system
• To execute studies related to Power System Planning, in the system with a high percentage of Renewable Energy.
• To execute studies related to the impact of Renewables and compliances according to National Grid Codes
• You have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering and Masters in Power System engineering will be preferred.
• You have experience in Insulation Coordination studies and applicable IEC Standards
• You have experience in modeling of Electromagnetic Transients and the required adjustment based on the phenomenon under investigation
• The power grid access risk of the project can be completely checked and evaluated
• You have knowledge of the power system economics and optimization tools
• You have basic knowledge of Electricity Market both for primary service and Ancillary.
• You can write clear and high-quality reports.
• You have excellent English communication skills
• Base Dubai, Business trips to Pakistan, Oman, Saudi Arabia
About the Company
POWERCHINA HUADONG ENGINEERING CORPORATION LIMITED (hereinafter referred to as “POWERCHINA HUADONG”), founded in 1954, is a state-owned key enterprise affiliated to the world’s Top 500 enterprises, Power Construction Corporation of China (POWERCHINA). Headquartered in Hangzhou, POWERCHINA HUADONG has its branches in China, and overseas offices in UAE, Indonesia, Mexico, Vietnam, Ukraine, Philippines, Turkey, Nigeria, Kenya, Pakistan, and Ethiopia.
As a national high-tech enterprise, POWERCHINA HUADONG has been ranked among the Top 100 Chinese investigation and design enterprises regarding comprehensive strength since the 1990s, and has been listed in the Top 60 Design Firms jointly compiled and published by Engineering News-Record (ENR) of USA McGraw Hill Construction and Construction Times for consecutive years since 2006.
Since its establishment, POWERCHINA HUADONG has undertaken the planning, survey, design, consulting and other work for more than 100 large and medium-sized hydropower and water conservancy projects at home and abroad.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Contracts Engineer - EPC Solar Projects
Operations & Maintenance (O&M) Manager - Solar Energy/PV
Planning Engineer - EPC Solar Projects