Solar Project - Design Engineer (Civil/Electrical)
Job description / Role
As a solar designer:
• Preparation of Technical design, Tenders submittal, & BOQ, for off-grid & ON grid solar system and wind-water energy
• Mainly responsible for setting up the electrical technical process system of the technical department, digital design, technical expert team building, and assisting the bidding and performance teams to complete technical plan planning
• Preliminary technical support and bidding plan planning, key technology plan planning (grounding, lightning protection, reactive power, short circuit, capacity calculation optimization, setting calculation, power grid access system report), high voltage and ultra-high voltage system design, equipment selection of overseas suppliers, etc.;
• Attending design/concept/Coordination meetings with clients to help interpret their needs
• Obtaining legal authorizations and permits for the project construction and exploitation.
• Contacting, obtain approvals from authorities (DEWA, DM, ADWEA, RSB, etc )
• Responsible for contracting and supervision of Solar and Wind-power EPC contractors for multiple solar and wind power projects
• Vendor Development offers and costs comparative study, negotiating and contracting subcontractor
• Conducting site visits, feasibility studies, detailed engineering survey & Troubleshooting at power plants.
• Preparation of constructional drawings, shop drawings, & as-built drawings for projects
• Preparation of Single Line diagram, PV Layout, PV SYST for simulation
• Elaborating time schedule Contract and warranty claim, contract amendments.
• Participate in the review of technical proposals for bidding and performance
• Responsible for the construction of standardization of overseas electrical technical standard system, calculation drafts, drawings, technical reports, and other technical documents;
• Bachelor and above (Major in Electrical, Civil Engineering, etc)
• Previous work on-site construction in renewable energy, solar, and wind power.
• Appreciation of sustainability and use of renewables in construction.
• Knowledge of AutoCAD is required along with other software like Google Sketchup, Helioscope.
• Preparing shadow analysis and cost of ownership calculations.
• 3 years of experience in solar grid-connected systems and should have handled 2 solar projects from start to completion.
• References to be provided.
• At least 3 scales 50MW photovoltaic power plant design experience
• With internationally recognized qualifications has led the design team
• Base Dubai, Business trips to Pakistan, Oman, Saudi Arabia
About the Company
POWERCHINA HUADONG ENGINEERING CORPORATION LIMITED (hereinafter referred to as “POWERCHINA HUADONG”), founded in 1954, is a state-owned key enterprise affiliated to the world’s Top 500 enterprises, Power Construction Corporation of China (POWERCHINA). Headquartered in Hangzhou, POWERCHINA HUADONG has its branches in China, and overseas offices in UAE, Indonesia, Mexico, Vietnam, Ukraine, Philippines, Turkey, Nigeria, Kenya, Pakistan, and Ethiopia.
As a national high-tech enterprise, POWERCHINA HUADONG has been ranked among the Top 100 Chinese investigation and design enterprises regarding comprehensive strength since the 1990s, and has been listed in the Top 60 Design Firms jointly compiled and published by Engineering News-Record (ENR) of USA McGraw Hill Construction and Construction Times for consecutive years since 2006.
Since its establishment, POWERCHINA HUADONG has undertaken the planning, survey, design, consulting and other work for more than 100 large and medium-sized hydropower and water conservancy projects at home and abroad.
Solar Project - Electrical Installation Engineer (Wind and Solar)
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited
Electrical Design Engineer - Solar
Electrical Design Engineer
Al Ain Consulting Engineers
|Abu Dhabi||11 May|
Electrical Design Engineer (EPLAN)
A Leading Energy And Construction Company In The UAE
|Abu Dhabi||22 Jun|