Solar Project - Electrical Installation Engineer (Wind and Solar)
Job description / Role
• Review of design drawings and calculations for wind and solar energy foundations structural support systems to support project financing (independent engineering) or project development (owner’s engineering)
• Communicating complex structural engineering concepts and design review findings to financial lenders and other non-technical stakeholders, as a responsible engineer in charge in support of due diligence design reviews
• Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction, and installation standards and specifications.
• Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
• Evaluation of pre-market design concepts for wind and solar energy structural support systems
• Growing existing and developing new civil engineering services for the renewable energy industry
• Evaluation and root cause analyses of wind and solar energy system structural failures
• Observation and documentation of wind and solar energy construction
• Direct and coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements
• Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Electrical Power System Engineering required
• At least 3 years of hands-on experience with power system dynamics and transient stability simulations
• Strong organizational, time management, interpersonal, problem solving, and analytical skills
• Ability to work in a high-paced team environment
• Strong written and verbal English communication skills, including business and technical writing
About the Company
POWERCHINA HUADONG ENGINEERING CORPORATION LIMITED (hereinafter referred to as “POWERCHINA HUADONG”), founded in 1954, is a state-owned key enterprise affiliated to the world’s Top 500 enterprises, Power Construction Corporation of China (POWERCHINA). Headquartered in Hangzhou, POWERCHINA HUADONG has its branches in China, and overseas offices in UAE, Indonesia, Mexico, Vietnam, Ukraine, Philippines, Turkey, Nigeria, Kenya, Pakistan, and Ethiopia.
As a national high-tech enterprise, POWERCHINA HUADONG has been ranked among the Top 100 Chinese investigation and design enterprises regarding comprehensive strength since the 1990s, and has been listed in the Top 60 Design Firms jointly compiled and published by Engineering News-Record (ENR) of USA McGraw Hill Construction and Construction Times for consecutive years since 2006.
Since its establishment, POWERCHINA HUADONG has undertaken the planning, survey, design, consulting and other work for more than 100 large and medium-sized hydropower and water conservancy projects at home and abroad.
Electrical Design Engineer - Solar
A Leading Energy And Construction Company In The UAE
|Abu Dhabi||22 Jun|
Electrical Site Engineer
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
Solar Project - Design Engineer (Civil/Electrical)
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited
Estimation Engineer - Electrical & Instrumentation
Control Contracting & Trading Company (CCTC)
|Abu Dhabi||26 Feb|