Solar Project Engineer
Job description / Role
1. Participate in the installation, commissioning and testing of solar photovoltaic.
2. Meet with potential clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
3. Participate in site visits and prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
4. Prepare with internal staff technico commercial proposals as per local authorities’
requirements: products selection, technical design and offer submittal.
Involved in the preparation of all project drawings and documentations required by the consultant
5. Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
6. Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget.
7. Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
8. Report and escalate to management as needed.
9. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
10. Ensure that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to.
11. Provide technical advice and solving problems on site.
12. Check on site technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly.
13. Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency and product knowledge.
AED 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
1) Minimum 2 years’ experience in designing and installing solar photovoltaic systems.
2) Minimum 2 years’ experience in DUBAI, UAE.
3) Familiar with the DEWA local standards and regulations.
4) Intermediate/advanced level in Autocad and PVsyst.
5) Valid UAE driving license.
6) Certified by DEWA as a solar engineer (if not candidate must be eligible to apply for the certificate).
7) Candidate should be registered within the society of engineers in the UAE, or eligible to be registered.
8) Registered as an electrical or solar engineer with Dubai Municipality (optional).
9) Fluent in English. Preferably Arabic speaking
About the Company
C-suite is a lifetime online-to-offline-to-online learning platform for executives, where management becomes leadership. It is an exclusive community hub, a social network, a news and views forum and a recommendation engine – in the coming ExecTech wave.
Super-serving Singapore and Asia, but in a global context, our mission is: “To help managers become high-performing leaders. To help leaders become better managers. To help aspirational professionals join the C-suite ranks. And, as a result, to help businesses win.”
We do so through a paid-for app, virtual gatherings, real-world conferences and much more besides. Our focus is to support the three pillars of community, content and connectivity.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||6 Apr|
|Abu Dhabi||8 Mar|
Electrical Design Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||10 Mar|
Senior Solar PV Design Engineer
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited
GEA GRADE Refrigeration LLC