Job description / Role
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
- RISE with SAP is a Business Transformation-as-a-Service that brings together everything you need to transform your business in a Step by Step approach at your speed and terms.
- RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, Private Edition is a fully managed, secure cloud that offers elasticity and flexibility with subscription-based pricing, making it easy to access for companies. It includes new innovations frequently through updates and offers fast time-to-value and lower TCO. Highlights of RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, Private Edition:
- Built on private cloud that uses the SAP HANA Platform so organizations can run core applications in the cloud.
- Private cloud provides built-in operations and management capabilities, leading to much faster implementations.
- Private cloud built for mission critical operations with no trade off on performance, integration, security, failover and disaster recovery.
- Solution Advisor Senior Specialist will be part of SAP's Customer Success organization and support our customers and Front Office colleagues with knowledge and engagement around how to get the best outcomes from their cloud solution
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
This is a Sales Support role where you will support the sales teams during the entire cycle of a RISE with SAP Cloud deal. Following are the key tasks that this role will perform:
- Solution advisory for RISE with SAP Cloud solutions.
- Understand customers' business transformation requirements to the cloud to create a roadmap for the journey to the Cloud through RISE with SAP solution offerings
- Leverage Hyperscalers like AWS, MS Azure, and GCP and the broader SAP partner ecosystem (GSSPs, VAR, PartnerEgde etc.) to offer the best solution and business outcome to customers.
- Coordinate across multiple SAP internal teams (Product, Architects, commercial teams) to provide deal support to the Midmarket segment across Industry.
- Empower Front Office colleagues and help educate customers on how to be successful within and across buying centers
- Articulate our competitive advantage to customers and prospects
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Good knowledge of the SAP product portfolio, offerings and industry solutions.
- Good understanding of S/4HANA Cloud solution offerings
- Domain experience in one or more SAP Industry solution
- Customer Focused and Flexible time for global coverage
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good team player
- Experience with large, multi-national software/IT organizations and with a demonstrated expertise of S/4HANA Cloud (e.g. through Solution Management, Consulting and/or pre-Sales roles)
- 5+ years of customer facing experience (e.g. Functional Knowledge)
- Experience engaging with SAP partner ecosystem and knowledge of their SAP Add-ons
- Experience working with Field teams and in global/regional teams
- Experience working in the Midmarket segment
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.
SAP Business Analyst
Middle East Executive
SAP Project Manager
Middle East Executive
Business Architect - Business Transformation Services
SAP Middle East & North Africa
IT Project Manager
TGC Consulting Middle East