Job description / Role
Solution Architect - Java, VB, .NET, SOA, Microservices, UML, Archimate
A leading IT client based in the UAE are seeking a Solutions Architect. The successful candidate will provide consultancy to the business, design and monitor complex architectures and deliver architectural solutions to solve business requirements.
• Experience working in an agile environment
• Experience working with legacy systems
• Comfortable working in complex technical environments
• Experience delivering SOA design/Microservices
• Experience of delivering solutions utilising Java, VB and .NET frameworks
• Experience of multiple database technologies.
• Modelling processes, systems, data and infrastructure (UML, Archimate and/or other modelling languages)
• TOGAF/Recognised Architectural Framework Accreditation
About the Company
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSG’s vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients’ global talent needs and our candidates’ long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies